Everyone should know that stainless steel plate is an alloy steel with smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, resistance to acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium corrosion. Stainless steel plate is actually a kind of low carbon steel, containing 10% or more of chromium. It is this addition of chromium that enhances the unique corrosion resistance of stainless steel plates. The chromium content in the stainless steel plate allows a rough, adherent, invisible, corrosion-resistant chromium oxide film to be formed on the surface. If mechanically or chemically damaged, the film will repair itself, as long as a very small amount of oxygen is present. By increasing the chromium content and adding other elements such as molybdenum, nickel and nitrogen, the corrosion resistance and other useful properties of stainless steel plates can be improved.
Benefits of stainless steel plate:
1. Corrosion resistance: The lower stainless steel plate grade can resist corrosion in the atmosphere and pure water environment, while the high stainless steel plate grade can resist corrosion in most acids, alkaline solutions and chlorine-containing environments.
2. Fire resistance and heat resistance: special high chromium and nickel stainless steel plates can prevent scaling and maintain strength at high temperatures.
3. Sanitation: The easy-to-clean ability of stainless steel plates makes it the first choice for strict sanitary conditions, such as hospitals, kitchens and other food processing plants.
4. Strength advantage: The work hardening performance of austenitic stainless steel plate makes the cold-worked material and high-strength duplex stainless steel plate material significantly enhanced. Compared with the traditional grade, the material thickness is reduced and the cost is also saved.
The above is a detailed introduction to the stainless steel plate, I hope to help everyone. If you still have questions about stainless steel products, you can contact me and I will answer you at any time.
- Introduction of stainless steel fluid pipeline
- What are the advantages of 304 stainless steel water pipes?
- 304 food grade stainless steel water pipe, are you right?
- 304 thin wall stainless steel water pipe
- Pipes in food, stainless steel sanitary pipes
- Classification of stainless steel industrial pipes
- Some precautions when installing stainless steel drinking water pipes
- Stainless steel covered tube, what do you not know?
- What are the advantages of stainless steel double-clamp pressure water pipe connection?